Daily Activities and Going Out•
This article is from website Daily Activities and Going Out. The copyright belongs to the original author or website .
Choosing Safer Activities
- If you are fully vaccinated you can start doing many things that you had stopped doing because of the pandemic.
- When choosing safer activities, consider how COVID-19 is spreading in your community, the number of people participating in the activity, and the location of the activity.
- Outdoor visits and activities are safer than indoor activities, and fully vaccinated people can participate in some indoor events safely, without much risk.
- If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, find a vaccine.
What you need to know
- In general, the more closely you interact with others and the longer that interaction, the higher the risk of COVID-19 spread.
- If you decide to engage in public activities, continue to protect yourself by practicing everyday preventive actions.
- Keep these items on hand when venturing out: a face mask, tissues, and a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, if possible.
Should you go out? Learn what factors to consider before you head out.